Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tweak Existing Macro which supports Conditional Color Formatting

Hi All,

Need One Help !!

I have a scenario in which "Percentage" column having conditional color formatting i.e.-

* If Value of Percentage Column between 0% to 69.9% then it should be in Red color

* If Value of Percentage Column between 70% to 89.9% then it should be in Blue color

* If Value of Percentage Column is 90% or above then it should be in Green color

When I am exporting all of my text objects into excel via running a Macro, I am not getting color formatting values in

Percentage Column into excel sheet. But I need to export Percentage Column with conditional color formatting into Excel via Macro.

Attached is the Qlikview file named as Dummy.qvw and sample output as Dummy_Excel.xlsx

Can anyone help me here to tweak my existing Macro??

Thanks,

Abhinav

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Abhinav,

Kindly check the attached file

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me it's working in excel. May be MS excel issue.

Capture.PNG

I am using this excel

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Abhinav,

Kindly check the attached file

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Dear Anil,

Are you sure the macro is working for you without any code change? Do you see the cells are colored when you press the export button? Can you explain us the steps you followed?.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, my eyes are sleeping mode may be. I thought the excel file shows wrong format. I may didn't read properly. It may issue with Excel version issue.I assume, He already got the output in excel. Anyway thanks for your attached.

Even, Attachment moves to the macro code only. Can i know the understand of path to store in excel. Where are you storing this application. Take a snap and update that if possible. I am too poor on Macro;s

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Nagaraj,

Thank you so much for bringing your positive attitude and work to this community every day even on Sunday's too.

Our Projects become easier to execute, changes become easier to implement and problems become easier to

solve because of you.

Nagaraj, I must say that you are Genius and Awesome.

Tons of thanks to you for such a great help within short span of time.

-Abhinav

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Abinav,

You are more than welcome, I'm glad I was able to help you. I just shared what I knew and I'm not a  genius . I am still not able to answer many of questions in the community.

I may not be active in the community during weekdays. I just came to respond your message today . If you have any questions or need any help regarding the above file, do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Have a nice day!!

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Anil,

Looks like you did not run the macro. If you are not sure about something, I request you to refrain from posting such comments.

Just imagine if Abinav had uninstalled the excel and installed the version which you suggested, nothing would have happened. Because this was not at all an issue. It would have simply been a waste of time. Hope you'll take my message in a positive manner.

BTW, answering to your question, goto macro module and select "Allow System Access" in the Current Local Security option.

Have a nice day!!