Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
villafuerte
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Twitter REST Connector

Hi,

I' trying to retrieve data from Twitter with the REST Connector but I’m having some issues with certain requests. For example, I can get the IDs of my followers using GET followers/ids, but when I try to get other information like GET users/lookup I get this error message:

2016-05-25_15-12-29.png

I've already loaded a lot of data, but I'm not sure why this happens only when I use GET users/lookup

Any ideas?

2 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It will not help you much right now, but be aware that during Qonnections 2016 Qlik announced the acquisition of Industrial Codebox, the creators of QVSource. QVSource is an advanced connector for web services and social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

The merger may produce interesting new products for QlikView/Qlik Sense customers  Only if you have the time to wait a while longer...

Anonymous
Not applicable

You must to specify Query Headers ("Authorization", "Host", "X-Target-URI") and you need to put your Twitter information. Sometimes you need to copy the Authorization Values again just copy and paste it until it works and make TEST CONNECTION.