Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saran_J
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to download files from server after clicking URL in QlikView

Hi Team,

I have created a dynamic URL in Qlikview which connects to the Informatica ILM server. I am trying to fetch attachments/files present in the Informatica ILM server by clicking any of the links present in the straight table in Qlikview.

Logic:

I have created dynamic URL based on “Rowid” column (Rowid column is present in the source table).

When I hard-coded for a particular Rowid column, the link is working and I am able to download the attachment. But the same is not working with dynamic link.

Thanks & Regards,

Saranya

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is an article to review, may or may not help, as not sure if you are doing this from Desktop or via the Server etc.

Image not Displayed as an Image URL Text Shown Instead of Image

Best I have for the moment, if you can provide some further information, might be able to come up with something further for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is an article to review, may or may not help, as not sure if you are doing this from Desktop or via the Server etc.

Image not Displayed as an Image URL Text Shown Instead of Image

Best I have for the moment, if you can provide some further information, might be able to come up with something further for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.