Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aarohipatel
Creator II
Creator II

Unlink sheet object issue

Hello everyone

I have an application with seven sheets and have few sheet objects linked in all of the sheets. Now, I want to unlink the sheet objects in one of the sheets. Please suggest how to do it.

(Ex: I have a listbox linked in 7 sheets and now I want to unlink the list box in the 7th sheet)

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

For a single object, activate the object, right-click, find LinkedObjects>Unlink THis Object. For multiple objects, highlight all of them (Ctrl-A to activate all) and do the same.

best,

Oleg Troyansky

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business: An expert guide to Business Discovery with QlikView an...

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

For a single object, activate the object, right-click, find LinkedObjects>Unlink THis Object. For multiple objects, highlight all of them (Ctrl-A to activate all) and do the same.

best,

Oleg Troyansky

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business: An expert guide to Business Discovery with QlikView an...

prieper
Master II
Master II

Make a normal copy and delete the linked object

HTH Peter

berryjulien2
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Maybe you want to have an alternate state :

About Alternate state.

aarohipatel
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you Oleg for such quick response. I was able to unlink the objects following your instructions.

aarohipatel
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Peter.

This method also works.