Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updating Table Values after Data Load - Qlikview

Hi Guys,

I am currently working on a Benchmarking tool which will be used to compare a single Country (Benchmark Country - BMC) to a selected Pool of Countries (PoolC) in several KPIs. I have a table with the following structure:

CountryKPISystemValue
PortugalKPI 1A10
ItalyKPI 1D15
ItalyKPI 3B20
USAKPI 2C35

To illustrate which Systems may need improvement I finally want to end up with a table in the following form for each KPI:

KPI N:

SystemBMCPool MeanDelta: BMC - Pool Mean
A1015-5
B20155
C301020

Since the selection of BMC as well as PoolC is supposed to be dynamic I was thinking about creating an additional column (lets call it 'category' for this example) in the first table that changes according to a fieldselection in two Country listboxes.

One sets this category column to 'BMC' for all the entries with the same Country name as Selectionbox number 1. The other one sets all the entries in this category column to 'P' for PoolC for all the Countries that are specified in Selectionbox number 2.

My question now is:

"How can I use selections in listboxes to update this category column?"

I am really stuck here so any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I didn't get the logic completely but maybe this can point you in the right direction:

2018-01-21 20_23_16-Qlik Sense Desktop.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I didn't get the logic completely but maybe this can point you in the right direction:

2018-01-21 20_23_16-Qlik Sense Desktop.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My bad, I had this thread in Qliksense but I use Qlikview and hence cannot open that file!

Can anyone still help?