Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator

Urgent : Specific timestamp in a month

Hi all,

I have an issue on this. Attached file contains the relevant fields, year, month, Berth_Code, ATB (Timestamp) and the TEU(value).

Note that there are three berth (P03,P04,P05) in this small sample of data. I am only able to edit through expression table.

On Aug 14 and before, I would like to group Berth Code = P03 and P04 into one Berth section call ‘P1’

On Sep 14, there is a change of the criteria where I would like to group Berth Code = P04 and P05 up till 28 Sept 16:30 hours (3757 TEU) After that timing, it will revert back to P03 and P04 (336 TEU). Total for Sep : 3757 + 336 = 4093

As for Oct, it will be the same as Aug 14 where it will be P03 and P04 into ‘P1’

Note that I am only able to change it in expression.

Thanks

3 Replies
arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

Benn Benn I tried a little using Nested If (maybe that is the best solution )  but I didn't understand the TEUS numbers you passed.

on sep 28 past 16:30, for P03 and P04 i have 521 TEUS (On sum) there is something missing?

Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 17.08.25.png

n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator
Author

yes u are right. we can treat TEU as revenue. is just a calculated value that is meant to sum.

However do note that on there is two condition for month of sept

arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

Like i said i used nested if (not the best solution) But i have no sure about the rules you are talking... So I'am attaching it.