Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imtiaz_ullah
Creator
Creator

Using Qlik for Survey BI/Visualisations

Morning guys, not really an issue, more a discussion around using QlikView to visualise Survey data.

I'm interested to know if anyone has done this and what challenges they faced etc?

It is a project that I am undecided as to whether or not is suited to surface into Qlik - for example, questions will have text-based answers and also score-based answers.

I can see challenges within the Qlik or DB model in the best way to surface this data, e.g. Star Schema etc.

Not sure if this the correct forum, but as I say, more a general question/discussion rather than a specific issue.

Many thanks

1 Reply
Not applicable

I use QV to visualize survey data for my work. The surveys we use though are responses from 1-6 and I make straight tables and add conditional formatting to the cells to display colors according to the score they received. It works pretty well and has helped us. The dashboard focuses on one individual and how they scored since we use this to evaluate development and possible improvement for that individual

There are some challenges though, the reports are difficult to create and it is a challenge to get the information imported nicely. I attached a copy of the dashboard I created to display the data.