Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using the P function right?

Hi,

Still fairly new to using Qlikview and struggling with a few things

I have two charts next to eachother, one highlighing RR data and the other EMS data (CostCentre_Activity = 'RR')

When i drill down in the EMS data it turns the RR data to 'No data to display' which I would expect. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

I seen that you can use the P function

So, i tried it like this:

avg({1<CostCentre_Activity=P(CostCentre_Activity)>}PMF_Score)

Is there a way to make it read something like this: avg({1<CostCentre_Activity=P(CostCentre_Activity={RR})>}PMF_Score)

Or am I barking up the wrong tree? Is there no way to include a filter value into a P function

Thanks for your help in advance

Ant

6 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try like:

=avg({1<CostCentre_Activity=P({1<CostCentre_Activity={'RR'}>}CostCentre_Activity)>}PMF_Score)

Not applicable
Author

It kind of worked, my drill down is PM -> FLM (So multiple FLM's under 1 PM, and 6 PM's for RR)

With that expression, it drills down to all of the FLMs, regardless of which PM i select

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Ohh, I should have read more carefully, 'RR' is a field. Try:

=avg({1<CostCentre_Activity=P({1<CostCentre_Activity={"=RR"}>}CostCentre_Activity)>}PMF_Score)

Not applicable
Author

Thank you

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Did that work? Then please mark it 'Correct Answer' to close the thread.

Not applicable
Author

No it didn't unfortunately, the "=RR" didn't work

I've tried using Alternate states as well which sort of works as well but I can't seem to drill down once they're in a state