Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Validating Set Expression

Hello Everyone,

I come to know the concept of  "Validating Set Expression"....

Thank You..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

The way validation is from Qlik is Expression. And If expression returns correct that means "Expression Ok" if not, May be wrong of that. The fluency they used call "Validation of Set Expression" - What i know is this?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

So ??

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

by default expression editor will  show the expression status (like error or ok etc). is this u want? or looking something else?

2.JPG

111.JPG

also check this wizard, it's used to create SetAnalysis using Wizard

http://tools.qlikblog.at/SetAnalysisWizard/QlikView-SetAnalysis_Wizard_and_Generator.aspx?sa=

Thanks,

Deva

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Validating Set Expression means what exactly?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

The way validation is from Qlik is Expression. And If expression returns correct that means "Expression Ok" if not, May be wrong of that. The fluency they used call "Validation of Set Expression" - What i know is this?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

okk... if my expression is not working properly that means there is no proper validation on expression?.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, there is no tool such like Java Script Form Validation with QIX. So, Finally you need to come conclusion and do test by your self only..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ya that i know...

Thank You