Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chin_IT
Contributor II
Contributor II

Value on data points issue

The image attached shows that I am having an issue, showing the data points of the chart below. 

I am unsure why only one shows on that chart, even though values on data points is selected under the 'Expression Tab'. 

Also I have tried the altering the Value on Data points on the 'Presentation' tab also, but still no luck

Labels (1)
3 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you make the chart larger, do the values appear?

-Rob

Chin_IT
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

By enlarging the chart manually? If so not, it still does not show. 

The values are hidden as you can see from the image file attached. I am unsure into why

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You are likely going to need to attach the QVW so folks can dig into things, screenshots only get us so far and Rob is one of our most knowledgeable folks on the Community, so if you still are looking for help, the most useful thing will be to attach a QVW that shows the issue, so folks can look at things in further detail to try to sort out why it is not working as you expect.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.