Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II

Values showing double after using IntervalMatch table

Hi All,

I am trying to implenting the calendar view and Gantt chart using Pivot table.

To display the data in Gantt chart i have created IntervalMatch table that is displaying data in it as expected, but when i trying to display

in Straight table or Pivot table values showing very high Count.

i couldn't rectify it.

Can any one suggest the solution.

Please find attached QVW.

Thanks

Rajesh

20 Replies
Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

i have commented IntervalMatch table and 1st DateBridge table , Uncommented the DateBridge1 tab in Script

Please find attached qvw

sunny_talwar

I might not have understood the use case for implementing interval match if this is not what you wanted (look below)...  Let's look a number 'CHG0053904' which has a start date of 09/02/2018 and end date of 28/06/2018.. if you look by the start and end date... this should come up on June 8th 2016... but the solution without interval match doesn't include it on June 8th... On the other hand the solution with interval match does include it on June 8th because June 8th fall between the start and end date. This is true for many other numbers... now if you don't want this to be included on June 8th... why did you implement interval match here?

Capture.PNG

Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

As my Client wants to view in Both Pivot table and Gantt chart,

i have implemented IntervalMatch table because to achive Gantt chart in the Sheet2 (1st attched Application v1.2)

Please u can see n check.

in my case not working Both requirements only 1 requirement working by modification of the model.

if u want to reload the application with QVDs i can share.

sunny_talwar

I don't think I need the qvd... all I need to understand is why do you think it is working on Sheet2, but not on Sheet1? To me, I am getting 237 numbers for June 8th 2018 on Sheet2... just like Sheet1....

Look at this screenshots... is this not what you see?

Capture.PNG

Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This is not i want to show the count in Pivot table.

sunny_talwar

Then what do you want? Can you elaborate?

sunny_talwar

May be try this

=If(aggr(count(DISTINCT If(Date = start_date, number)), Week, WeekDay)>2,

Aggr(count(DISTINCT If(Date = start_date, number)), Week, WeekDay) & If(GetFieldSelections(Source)='Change',' Change(s)', If(GetFieldSelections(Source)='Release',' Release(s)', ' Record(s)')),

'')

Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

can u suggest that how can i achieve two requirements (Pivot chart and Gantt chart )

should i change the model.

sunny_talwar

Did you get a chance to look at my response below

Re: Values showing double after using IntervalMatch table

Rajesh
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you very much Sunny, it solved the issue.