Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Variable vSetYTD and vSetYTDModifier

I am usingthe variablevSetYTD and works correctly starting with day 1 of January.

I need to start the year with day 1 of November, how could I?

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The routineCalendarFromField accepts four parameters

@param 1 String. Fieldname that will be used to establish Min and Max values for the Calendar Date.

@param 2 String. Optional - the name of the Calendar table. If not supplied the default is "MasterCalendar"

@param 3 String. Optional - A prefix that will be prepended to all field names and Set variables created for this calendar. For the set vars, blanks in this string will be replaced with underscores.

@param 4 Number. Optional - First month of the year. If you want to work with a fiscal year starting in April, specify 4.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

The routineCalendarFromField accepts four parameters

@param 1 String. Fieldname that will be used to establish Min and Max values for the Calendar Date.

@param 2 String. Optional - the name of the Calendar table. If not supplied the default is "MasterCalendar"

@param 3 String. Optional - A prefix that will be prepended to all field names and Set variables created for this calendar. For the set vars, blanks in this string will be replaced with underscores.

@param 4 Number. Optional - First month of the year. If you want to work with a fiscal year starting in April, specify 4.