Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Very strange issue, unable to get the full properties on right click on any object

Hi, I am facing a strange issue. I get all the options on the right click on any object on the qvw i am working. The moment i close and open the same document and i right click on any object, i get only partial properties and they also don't work. I tried uninstalling IE 10, now i am on ie 8 and windows 7. But still the same. Can someone help on this if you have had faced the issue before? I am attaching the screenshot which exactly reflects what happens on the right click.

Thanks,

Ram

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Ram,

That's because you are using the WebView, that simulates what the Ajax client will display to the user. Disable WebView then everything will go back to normal. The WebView button is the one at the top right on your second button bar.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Ram,

That's because you are using the WebView, that simulates what the Ajax client will display to the user. Disable WebView then everything will go back to normal. The WebView button is the one at the top right on your second button bar.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

many many thanks......... I have been struggling with this for the last 2 months you won't believe.

Thanks,

Ram