Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
momofiore
Creator
Creator

Visualizing table box with multiple condition in multiple column

Hey guys

i have a table box with column like ActivitySDTier , IsAutoCap and  Catégorie H2 and other columns,

I would like to visualize all rows in this table box exception rows that have these condition  IsAutoCap=1    and  Catégorie H2= 'New IT T2'  and  ActivitySDTier =  '3'  how can i do this ?

thanks guys

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

As others have suggested you need to switch to straight table. To get the same functionality as table box you just need to add an expression with a value of 1 (to ensure all rows show - you can hide this in the Presentation tab). Once you have this you can have conditional columns and rows.

To include or exclude rows just have an IF statement in the expression that returns either 1 or null().  If you can make the expression show something useful (e.g. a count) then you don't have to hide the column as it will be useful to view.

Hope that helps,

Steve

View solution in original post

8 Replies
CarmenReilly
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Mohammed!

The 'Enable Conditional' feature could work for you here: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2017/Subsystems/Client/Content/Straight_Table.htm (scroll down to the Chart Properties: Dimensions table).

All the Best,

Carmen

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

momofiore
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Carmen.

this is a table box not a straight table.

do u know how can i do it?

balabhaskarqlik

You can't add calculated dimension unless you have added in the script, you can add it to a straight table.

momofiore
Creator
Creator
Author

stevedark‌ what do u think bout this please.Bala Bhaskar  is there any way to exclude  those row to visualize?

balabhaskarqlik

By using Table box, not at all possible to exclude rows.

momofiore
Creator
Creator
Author

here is my table.

do u have any suggestion? stevedark‌ @Bala BhaskarI would like to visualize all rows in this table box exception rows that have these condition  IsAutoCap=1    and  Catégorie H2= 'New IT T2'  and  ActivitySDTier =  '3'  how can i do this ?

t.PNG

dhasharadh
Creator III
Creator III

there is no such kind of feature available in Table Box. try to achive this kind of look and feel in straight table then it would be easy to get those visuals.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

As others have suggested you need to switch to straight table. To get the same functionality as table box you just need to add an expression with a value of 1 (to ensure all rows show - you can hide this in the Presentation tab). Once you have this you can have conditional columns and rows.

To include or exclude rows just have an IF statement in the expression that returns either 1 or null().  If you can make the expression show something useful (e.g. a count) then you don't have to hide the column as it will be useful to view.

Hope that helps,

Steve