Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SNR1
Creator
Creator

Webview Display Problem

Hi All,

I have a report and it looks fine in my desktop and in webview it not looking properly

some fields become white spaces/blanks coming.

please suggest us ASAP

Thanks in Advance

7 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Please post screenshots of objects that work in QV Desktop regular display mode and the same objects that fail to display correctly in WebView mode

Also include the full version number of QlikView Desktop that gets you these problems. The QlikView version number can be obtained by selecting Help->About QlikView... Copy the second text line from the dialog (the one that starts with "Version..."), not the first line.

SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

HI Peter ,

below are the snapshots

Version:

version.png

Desktop preview

desktopp review.png

Web preview:

webview preview.PNG

After 2019 part is not printing in another report and giving same above report.

please suggest

Thanks In Advance

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I don't see "some fields become white spaces/blanks coming...". There is just a big white area between two successive columns, but all the data seems to be there. Probably a layout problem.

SR12 is a pretty old release (and 11.20 has become unsupported so you cannot contact Qlik Support except with serious accidents). Did you try with SR17? Or a newer 12.xx release? What Windows platform are you runnng QV Desktop on?

SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

HI Peter

we are using Windows server 2012 r2 standard and qlikview 11.

and one  more problem here

same qvw we open in IE plugin it shows whole document/report

but in normally we open in webview access point it showing half report only and no scrollbar for the report as welll

is there any solution for  this type of problem.

Thanks In Advance

balabhaskarqlik

May be you can check:

User Preferences - Export - Clipboard Zoom - 100%:

Check the zoom Percentage.

SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

its 100% only in my machine its not showing complete report in others machine it showing full report peter

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Download and install either QV Desktop 11.20SR17 or QV Desktop 12.20SR6 (if you keep the installer of the release you are currently using, you can always revert to that older version) and open your document and switch to WebView. You won't break anything if you don't save your QVW.

Is this still happening?