Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Week comparison without set analysis

Hi,

I have the below expression and it works as expected.

=Sum(Aggr((If(Sum(CS_QTY) >0 and PROD <>'C', Count(DISTINCT MATERIAL),0)), MATERIAL))

I would like to add one more column to see the previous yearweek results. i.e., if I select 201506 (yearweek), the first column should display the above results and the second column should display results for 201406. I tried using set analysis, but I am unsuccessful Can you please guide me on this.

Thanks

Sam

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

I would try it in this way, with querying the max. Year and Week separately assuming that you such fields have and they are connected with your YearWeek (if not I recommend to do it) and assuming that you don't need a sum-check on CS_QTY and a simple check > 0 is enough.

=Sum(Aggr(

Count({< CS_QTY = {">0"}, PROD -= {'C'}, Year = {"$(=max(Year))"}, Week = {"$(=max(Week))"} >} DISTINCT MATERIAL), MATERIAL)) // current year depending on your selections

=Sum(Aggr(

Count({< CS_QTY = {">0"}, PROD -= {'C'}, Year = {"$(=max(Year)-1)"}, Week = {"$(=max(Week))"} >} DISTINCT MATERIAL), MATERIAL)) // last year

- Marcus

sunny_talwar

If time is not your dimension, you might be able to use this:

=Sum(Total <yearweek> {<Year = {"$(=Max(Year))"}>}Aggr((If(Sum(Total <yearweek> {<Year = {"$(=Max(Year))"}>}CS_QTY) >0 and Only(Total <yearweek> {<Year = {"$(=Max(Year))"}>} PROD) <>'C', Count(Total <yearweek> {<Year = {"$(=Max(Year))"}>} DISTINCT MATERIAL),0)), MATERIAL))

If yearweek is your dimension, then you might need to use Above function here