Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

What tool use QLIKVIEW or Qlik Sense?

EN

===

I work in a bank and have many files that happen to me recently to process the information in these files are duplicate fields, fields have to add , subtract, clean the information in summary My question is that tool use ? I hope you can help me

ES

===

Trabajo en un  Banco y tengo bastantes archivos que me pasan para poder recien procesar la informacion , en estos archivos hay campos duplicados , tengo que sumar campos , restar, en resumen limpiar la información

Mi pregunta es que herramienta uso?

espero que me puedan ayudar

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ENG:

Hello Manuel,
It depends, if you want that your dashboards and reports are guided, better use QlikView, otherwise better to use QlikSense
. In case you expose yourself gives you the same, I would even say that these are not the best tools and then not going to analyze it.

ESP:

Hola Manuel,

Pues depende, si quieres que tus cuadros de mando e informes sean guiados, mejor usar QlikView, en otro caso mejor usar QlikSense. Para el caso que expones te da lo mismo, inlcuso, diría que estas no son las mejores herramientas si luego no vas a analizarla.