Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Why is only the (data of the) first day displayed?

Hi,

in a report I have realized in QlikView, there is a pivot table showing records that have a date-time-stamp, different for just about every record. Using the FLOOR and DATE functions, I have split out the date part in the script, making it a new field which I have put in a list box.

I just noticed that when I select a range of days, then my pivot table displays only the data for the first of the selected days.

Before, I also had separate list boxes for a weeknr. (calculated from the same date-time-stamp in the script), one for the month (same procedure) and one for the year (same procedure). But the same thing happens with those, so I have hidden them for now.

Can anybody give me a hint as to why this is happening?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Reply
datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

This seems to have been a looki-looki-thing. I had simply not had the entire pivot-table inside the screen since it was too broad, so I overlooked that there was a scrollbar at the right end - all selected dates were displayed inside the pivot-table all right.

Best regards,

DataNibbler