Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Working with multiple tables (Trabajar con varias tablas)

Thank you in advance for your cooperation

I have an excel BD having two leaves ("BD Tags" and "BD Lots") both have the same field names but different numbers of rows. In the script I have charged the two sheets in the above described order. When I'm building a bar graph data it requires Lots BD actually loading the BD Tags. How I can do to fix the chart works only with the blade or BD I need?

thanks again

Translated with Google Translate - Qlik Community Administrative Team

Gracias de antemano por su colaboración

Tengo una BD en excel que tiene dos hojas ("BD Etiquetas" y "BD Lotes") ambas tienen los mismos nombres de campos aunque diferentes cantidades de filas. En el script tengo cargadas las dos hojas en el orden anteriormente descrito. Cuando estoy construyendo un gráfico de barras que requiere los datos de la BD Lotes está realmente cargando los de BD Etiquetas. Cómo puedo hacer para fijar que el gráfico trabaje sólo con la hoja o BD que necesito?

Gracias nuevamente

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Carlos,

When you load the data from each sheet you can place a field that is ex. Origin and there you can enter the name of the sheet to be charging when you're doing the graphics placed on the analysis set that take only Lots data source, ie ej.de expression Sum ({<Source = {'BD lots'}>} [Amount]).

I hope I've given the solution.

Greetings!

Hola Carlos,

Cuando cargas los datos de cada hoja puedes colocar un campo que sea ej. Origen y allí puedes capturar el nombre de la hoja que estar cargando, cuando estés haciendo la gráfica debes colocar en el set analysis que tome únicamente los datos del origen Lotes, es decir ej.de la expresión Sum({<Origen={'BD Lotes'}>}[Cantidad]).

Espero haberte dado la solución.

Saludos!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Alexander, thank you very much.

It worked perfect !!

Alejandro, muchas gracias.

Me funcionó perfecto!!