Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chhavi376
Creator II
Creator II

Wrap Legends in bar chart

Hi All,

Can we wrap the legends of a bar chart?

By wrap, i don't mean wrapping the text of the legends but i want that there should be two rows of the legends as we want to see all the values at one time rather than using arrows to scroll up or down.

Please tell me if there is any way to do this.

12 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hope you got answer, If so please close the thread by flag Correct Answer. Or else please ask freely if need more information

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
krishna789
Creator II
Creator II

hi  anil babu

i want first method scrollbar can you share with example .pls

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I have nothing done. Here, You have to get two objects one is Pie chart and one more should be List box. Here you need to Custom or overlap to the pie chart. And then make nice and clean. I will offer you if you share the data and here you need to work around of list box like back ground color of selections and then expression should be Aggr(FieldName, FieldName) to retrieve only possible values on overlap.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful