Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Year - Combo Graph Problem

Hello,

I created one Combo graph. I want to ask you one question, I do have 2014 data from one table and 2015 data from another table. But, now i want to merge those two tables. Here, I am expecting the graph (Combo Chart) of 2014 and 2015 Year wise data.

While i taken two dimension's as Year & Year1 with Expression's are

1) Avg({$<name -= {'Key Message Delivery','Sales Objective Category'}>} Score) - Display options is Bar

2) Avg(Score) - Display options (Symbol - Circle & Line - Normal)

Note: If we can display 2014 & 2015 Data in graph. Now, in my graph it showing 2014 Data only. If possible, Please help me to show those two years. If not, Let me know, Please?

For Ref. PFA of my Application

- Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
13 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Thanks.

1) Here, You know what data you want so that we are written 2015

2) In future, If user want to add more data then how do we justify which is Year?

3) Meantime, Why this is not working

Concatenate(2014)

LOAD RowNo() as Rowno,

rep,

franchise,

product,

Date,

Year(Date) as Year,

Score,

groupObservation,

name,

Username,

'Year(Date)' as Flag

FROM

(txt, codepage is 1252, embedded labels, delimiter is '\t', msq);

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Year(Date) is not working because your Date is not right. I have been trying to explain that in my last two posts. You need to make sure that dates are right. Once Date is fixed.... things will flow, does it make sense?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Yes, It is?

Now clear.

Thanks Sunny

sunny_talwar

Super

I am glad the issue is clear now.

Best,

Sunny