Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Architect
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

add 'Null' as a field value in a List box

HI,

I have a Field name 'Range'. in the field, I have 5 types of data.

'A','B', 'C' ,'D' and 'Null'

When I am using the field 'Range' in a list box, I am having only 4 values.'Null' value is not in the list box.

How I can add 'Null' as a value of the List box?

@sunny_talwar 

Labels (1)
5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Do you have 'Null' as a string or a real null, i.e. null()? Real null is not shown in listbox. Could you share screen shots of your field values and listbox?

Architect
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

it is real 'Null', not a string.

Now the issue I am having if there is no values selected under the 'Range ' field, it is considering 'null'

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Gaurab, it is said that - 'the key to get answer to your query is to ask the RIGHT question'.  Try to explain your issue in real business scenario not assuming many things. Also, it's better to explain the issue with a sample app and wishing to getting a solution in that context would actually help you resolve your issue in real app. That way, you reduce unnecessary follow-up questions and avoid ambiguity.

Architect
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

HI, I have described my issue below,

please have a look, and let me know if I need to provide any more details.

Code for Sellable item is below -->

"if(match(getcurrentfield("Range_Structure"),'RU','Purchasing Area (POA)','Purchasing Team','Supplier','Purchasing Group','Range Status')=0,

(num(Count({<SnapNo={1}, HAVE_ASSESMENT={1},[Item Status]={Sellable}>}DISTINCT [Item No])
/
Count({<SnapNo={1}, HAVE_ASSESMENT=,[Item Status]={Sellable}>}DISTINCT [Item No])
,'# ##0,0%')),'')"

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I believe sample QVW is going to be necessary on this one if you want further responses, as folks need to see data model and expressions etc. to trace things through.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.