Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

ask, how to show and hide the "sheet"

hello all, newbie need help,

thank you before,

just say that,

i have a sheet with sheet ID = SH01.

SH01 have two button, which is button sales and button overdue

and i also have another two sheet with sheet ID = SH02(which is sales sheet) and Sheet ID = SH03(which is overdue sheet).

and this two sheet is hidden.

when i press button "sales" in SH01, SH02 will shown up SH03 will hide.

when i press button "overdue" in SH01, SH03 will shown up and SH02 will hide.

so, how to make it work like that??

Note : i see in Setting --> Sheet Properties --> General, there is a "Show Sheet" with "always" and "conditional" radio button.

i think i have to choose the "conditional" radio button, n fill syntax there. am i right? can you give me a sampe of syntax/code/expression base on my case above, thank you so much

plis correct me if i'm wrong

thank you so much

best regards !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

HI Frozenring

Please see attached file. I created 2 variables vSales and vOverDue and set in in Show SHeet Conditional radio button.

In Sales button I set the variable vSales = 1; vOverDue = 0 and in OverDue Button I set variables to: vSales = 0, vOverDue = 1.

Also I put an ActivateSheet action in each button.

Regards,

nadsky

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

HI Frozenring

Please see attached file. I created 2 variables vSales and vOverDue and set in in Show SHeet Conditional radio button.

In Sales button I set the variable vSales = 1; vOverDue = 0 and in OverDue Button I set variables to: vSales = 0, vOverDue = 1.

Also I put an ActivateSheet action in each button.

Regards,

nadsky

Not applicable
Author

Wow that's great, thank you so much, i will try it later

cheers