Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

attract multiple tables in a single file but different sheet and taer in scrpt

hello need to know. how to attract the script multiple tables in different sheets in one file but excel.? The problem I have is that I have different tables on different sheets have the same fields. I have a Year field in all tables but the field appear eg 2007,2008, and what I need is to put a list object to select those years and each year, show me the records I have in the different sheets of excel file in total there are 8 sheets and each sheet is called 2007,2008,2009 ... 2014. Help please I'm new to Qlikview

hola necesito saber.  como atraer en el script varias tablas en diferentes hojas pero en un solo archivo excel.? El problema que tengo es que las diferentes tablas que tengo en diferentes hojas tiene los mismos campos. tengo un campo Año en todas las tablas pero el campo aparecen ejemplo: 2007,2008, y lo que necesito es  poner un objeto de lista con esos Años y al seleccionar cada Año, me muestre los registros que tengo en las diferentes hojas del archivo excel en total son 8 hojas y cada hoja se llaman 2007,2008,2009 ...2014. Ayuda por favor soy nuevo en Qlikview

1 Reply
hectorgarcia
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

CCésar you can not perform than in the script

you have to use macros

there are many resources available in the community about this

just type macro excel export

im out now but I'm sure your problem is already solved in several discussiins