Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
becki_kain
Contributor III
Contributor III

bar chart only showing one day/y axis way off

(new to qlik, sorry)

I have an excel file with 130k date/time stamps, which I want to make my X axis, in a bar chart.  When I use the wizard, or create a chart by hand, I only seem to see the first day of data.  What do I need to change to get a slider bar for the X axis, in this bar chart?  Secondly, my Y axis seems way off, 0 to 100000, yet I don't see any data points past 1000. I tried limiting the max and min, for the Y axis and I already turned off "force 0" and that helped a few of my charts, but not all of them.  What am I doing wrong?  thanks

becki kain

3 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

May be you show fragment of data?

Regards,

Andrey

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Why Sorry, We appreciate to pick the growing technology and welcome to QLIK Family.

I hope what you done, That is the way we usually do, Are you declare those variables with in the measure to change slide in your object. And, You must use Static options in your application like you need. If you need more details we always ask some work file to test.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
becki_kain
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

here are 5 rows and just 2 columns.  remember, there are 106 columns of data.  what I did to make the Y axis "roll up" so each data point is a day, not 500 points, per day.  I had 134,000 data points!

DateTime_Out.NET CLR Memory(QVDistributionService)\# of Pinned Objects
1/30/2017 11:0834
1/30/2017 11:1327
1/30/2017 11:1827
1/30/2017 11:2328