Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

can not open a saved document in personnel version

Hello

I installed personnel edition 2017 November and made a new document. I saved it and tried to reopen it without any success.

I have not shutted down computer during this test and not got any new IP address.

I hade before an earlier version and got after two years this same problem and removed this one and downloaded this newest version.

I use windows 10

Thanks for replies

2 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

have you uninstalled the previous personal edition version? also the document that your opening app is created using the latest qlikview nov'17 version that u installed?

may be u can check this article for the personal edition limitation and recovery document method

Personal Edition FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I installed the newest version of QlikView and and removed the older one.

Then I created a new test document with a simple textbox and saved it.

Then I tried to open this new document and it did nor open. Qlikview application opened, but it stayed to run and could not open this simple new document created with this new version.

Then I removed this new version and installed the old one back and made I similar test as above with this older version

Same result.

Those demodocuments coming with installation are opening without problem