Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

can we increase the font size of label of expression in bar chart

Namaste all

i would like to increase the size of the label names labelnames.PNG

could you please help me, i would like to increase the font size of label names .

In the above image,  I am using a bar chart, as you know, the labels displayed above are label names of the expression.

can any help me in how to  increase the font size of label names(label1, label2, label3)  in this case .

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Go to Axes tab

Use the "Font" button into "Dimension Axes"

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Go to Axes tab

Use the "Font" button into "Dimension Axes"

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Check:

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

chk dis

font.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply, i changed the font size of expression axes, that didnt work.. but didnt try the dimension axes.

any how, thanks for the quick reply sir

Not applicable
Author

Thank you all for quick replies

labels.PNG

actually, in my dashboard i want to display three variable values using a bar chart or pie chart. but, i thought, i thought, i cant plot variables on pie chart, since there is no dimension for variables.

In my above image, i have another bar cart with label names which are big, so, they are not visible, is there any way to make the label names visible in the above image..

I hope, i explained my problem. pls ask me if i am not clear

cleveranjos‌ @amitsaini @chanty4u

Thanks in advance

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

u can press  cntrl+shift      and change the position of the parts in the chart.

may be it helps u

Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much bhayya.

Really it worked for me, i think , i wouldn't know this technique from any book.

I have no option to mark it as right answer, as you have answered to my reply sorry on that.

As i am new to qlikview development, May i know, where can we know this kind of techniques,  any advanced level books or materials available

Thank you again

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Cheers...........bro.

You got the solution that's it Bro...No issues If u marked the correct answer or not to my post.

No special Books. Just follow the Community.

Best

Chanty