Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

counting issue

Hello,

I have an incremental dbase and i wanna use the total role count on calculation, but when i make a selection on any option the total role count gives me 1 which is the normal QlikView process. What do I do to get the total count and selection wont affect it so i get the exact value i want.

Ema

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you don't want to change number you may use 1 for fixed of that object by using sample this

Count({1<Dim1={}, Dim2={}, Dim3={}>} TOTAL Sales)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I just assume you may add TOTAL

Count({<Dim1={}, Dim2={}, Dim3={}>} TOTAL Sales)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

didnt work, when i make a selection the number changed

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you don't want to change number you may use 1 for fixed of that object by using sample this

Count({1<Dim1={}, Dim2={}, Dim3={}>} TOTAL Sales)