Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

cross selling extension when click on the centre circle i get error msg

Hi All

when i use cross selling extension , i get error msg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You should go back to where you got the extension to pose this etc., as I am doubtful they will be monitoring things here, so I would recommend going back to where you got it and put up a post there or see if someone has already said something and they have posted a new version etc.  There is likely very little anyone here is going to be able to do for you, as it likely is something in the source code that needs to be updated would be my best hunch.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You should go back to where you got the extension to pose this etc., as I am doubtful they will be monitoring things here, so I would recommend going back to where you got it and put up a post there or see if someone has already said something and they have posted a new version etc.  There is likely very little anyone here is going to be able to do for you, as it likely is something in the source code that needs to be updated would be my best hunch.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.