Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II

data formating

Hello All,

Could someone help me, how could i format the excel data like below image format. kindly help me i would like to format attached excel data below image format.

Untitled.png

Regards,

Navin

Labels (3)
16 Replies
NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@Frank_Hartmann  kidnly help me

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

for me its still not clear which field you want to use as header.

can u share a screenshot (maybe excel) with expected  result (just for the first lines/IDs..) based on the QV table you provided?

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@Frank_Hartmann Good Morning

i would like to display IDs based on Function. Function header and related IDs . sorry for my bad explanation. 

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

see attached qvw

hope this helps

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@Frank_Hartmann  wow that was awesome answe,

please suggest me if want to add any other field to the same list how can i add. thanks a lot for your help

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

which further field/s do you need  in the table?

the thing is that you need to make the fieldelements invisible  depending on if the line element is an header or an id. therefore have a look at the dim expressions (and its background and text color expressions.) For the new field you just need to adapt the background color expression and the text Color expression....

grafik.png

NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you so much for your help.

i got struck with one issue i have created report using report editor, now i can see one field for one page now i have 100 fields its printing 100 pages, pelase help me how could i arragne with fields based on size on pdf page. kindly help me.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Layout-Visualizations/Removing-extra-space-between-fields-in-...