Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

google map extension objects.

hello everybody..i am new to qlikview extension objects..can antbody pls help me in understand how to add google map in qlikview ..i reffered many community post bt failed to undersatnd..i treid bt am not getting google map..

i also want to do drill down in google map for ex i hav region ,country and state.

so i want to drill down from region to country to state..

Any help is appreciated.

thanx in advacne.

i am attaching sample google map what i was trying to do.

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Try this it's very useful, i tried id and it worked

http://community.qlik.com/message/414806 

Not applicable
Author

hi..
this might be a problem with your Qlikview version...

If you are using personal edition(I am using one), then I woud advise you to download the latest version 11.2 from the Qlikview site...

I also encountered a similar problem on my other machine and it got resolved after re installation...

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for posting these extensions, I was able to add these extensions but I have US State codes and I was wondering how can I map those state codes to the map extension which require latitude and longitudes,

md_anasabbasi
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am trying to control the zoom level in the map. Can anyone help me in that?

What particular changes in the js file has to be carried out to do so.

Thanks,

Anas

ab92
Creator II
Creator II

Rishabh Baj

Good aftetrnoon Ricshabh Many thanks for your explications ...

But please could you clarify the the step, I download your file .qar I get this extensions in my application :

Could you help me please for the next step please ?

ab92
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Sampath !

Maybe could you help me regarding this topics ... I'm not sure if my request is to late or if you can still there....

But I will try

I installed the extension .qar i have just one problem ..

I don't know how i need to set fields

I try with the exactly right longitude and latitude but maybe my measurement is not correct : do you have any idea regarding that ?

I wish you the best for the end of this year many thanks, hope someone can help me ^^