how can we convert this chart

into

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Yes  !!, I got the solution

Using pivot table

take-terminal as 1st  dimension then  check show partial sum for both terminal and category & for terminal write grand total in label tab and for category write total in label

View solution in original post

8 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can change the sequence of the dimension.

In Dimension tab take Terminal on top and then second one should be business.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

hi

simply take a straight table. then get the desired result. hope this helps you.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, but i tried that it result in

but i want that grand total should be display in the bottom. i.e.634.99  & i will not display 97.68 ,383.55,154.16

Can't we display the chart in same same format as required by user( as mentioned in excel attachment)

Not applicable
Author

how?

Not applicable
Author

plz reply asap

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sweta

Instead of using Pivot Table just click on straight table...

That should do the trick...

Not applicable
Author

Dear Shweta,

In the general tab of you pivot select straight table which appears below the pivot. Also looks like in your image you are sorting by terminal. If that is correct go to sort and promote terminal over business. This should give you what you want.

Regards

Rahul

Not applicable
Author

Yes  !!, I got the solution

Using pivot table

take-terminal as 1st  dimension then  check show partial sum for both terminal and category & for terminal write grand total in label tab and for category write total in label