Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriscools
Creator II
Creator II

how to calculate fill rate warehouse when articles without stock stay linked to locations

Hello,

i would like to calculate the fill rate for a warehouse.

i can count all the distinct locations in warehouse WHS BE, with location function "picking" and "bulk".

but the problem is to count the locations that are actually used.

an article is linked to a location if it was placed there one time in the past, qty for that article/location combination is not filled in.

it is a stripe "-".

What would i need to do to count only those locations with articles attached to them where the stock qty is different from zero?

i attached an example of the data i'm working on.

thanx!

chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Count the locations if StockQty has any value:

count({< WarehouseName={'WHS BE'}, LocationFunction={'PICKING','BULK'},StockQty-={0}>} DISTINCT LocationName)

(the expression editor flags -= as wrong, but that's a bug. It does work)

I'm not sure about the article/location bit. Are those the records where LocationZone has any value? If so add this modifier to the expression: LocationZone={'*'}

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Count the locations if StockQty has any value:

count({< WarehouseName={'WHS BE'}, LocationFunction={'PICKING','BULK'},StockQty-={0}>} DISTINCT LocationName)

(the expression editor flags -= as wrong, but that's a bug. It does work)

I'm not sure about the article/location bit. Are those the records where LocationZone has any value? If so add this modifier to the expression: LocationZone={'*'}

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
chriscools
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thanx, that works!

chris