Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

how to enable stacked option in bar chart?

Hi,

Please view the image and I want to use stacked bar chart. But it is disabled now. So how enable it?

Untitled.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

No with only one cyclic dimension, it wont work. Because with cyclic group you can have only one dimension at a time. But to have stack graph you need wither 2 dimension or 2 expression.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Stack option is enabled only when you have two expressions and one dimension  or two dimension and one expression.

It wont work with one expression and one dimension.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

It works for me. But is it will work only for two dimensions? SO if I create a cycle  group with more than 2 dimension, it will not enabled?

Actually I have created a cycle group with 4 dimensions, and use that group in the dimension, but stacked option is not enabled there.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

No with only one cyclic dimension, it wont work. Because with cyclic group you can have only one dimension at a time. But to have stack graph you need wither 2 dimension or 2 expression.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki