Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to use loops to met the required condation

hi experts,

i have one scenario :

I have 6 whorehouses in different areas with stock of materials. customer ordered some material ,to deliver that materiel in which way is better solution?

4 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Can you elaborate your requirement and out put desired.

-hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Whorehouses eh? That's the first time I've heard this kind class of entertainment professionals referred to as materials.

I assume you meant warehouses. Can you explain what you're asking about? I doubt you're asking us what's the best way to ship goods from a warehouse to a customer.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Yes Gysbert,Same requirement which is the is the best way to shift the goods to the customer? Can help me on that...

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I'm afraid you've confused this community site with a site dedicated to logistics. This community site is for questions related to products from Qlik. If you require logistics expertise I recommend you find a site that is about logistics. Alternatively ask a couple of trucking companies in your area for quotes for transporting a shipment of goods from your warehouse to your customer.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand