Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

iOS app version 2.0 issues?

Is anyone else having issues with the newly released 2.0 version of the iOS app?  We are on QlikView 11.2 SR4 and I get the Error downloading the document list when trying to access either of our 2 Access Points via both reverse proxy and from on our corporate network via VPN.  I have another iPad running the exact same OS but the previous 1.2.1 version and it works via all the methods that don't work using the 2.0 version.  I have also tried the 2.0 version on multiple devices using both cellular and Wi-Fi to confirm that it wasn't something with that specific device and or network connection.

23 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am having same problem. I am adding access point in my Ipad first time.

I can open access point & get into the dashboard, through safari browser of Ipad.

When i am trying to access it through ipad "Qlikview Mobile" App, while adding access point in Qv App, it shows error, such as "Error Contacting the server".

I also tried with server name instead of IP address and get same error. My QlikView Mobile App Version is 2.3.0

Can anyone give any resolution?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

In my case it was a problem of IIS configuration. I finally decided to contact with Qlikview support to help me configuring the server.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nicholas,

Were you able to resolve this problem? I have the same issue.

Thanks in advance.

Not applicable
Author

Having the exactly same problem! Any solution on if we're using QV Web Server and not IIS?