Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

ipad native display

I am accessing a document from ipad and it is showing one object at a time not like on pc. I would like to know how can i see Q native displace thourough ipad.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

It seems you have opened the document with the Small Devices option(single object mode).

If you have the app open scroll to the bottom. You should be able to see a "Switch to Full Browser Version" option between the bookmarks and close option.

When you open the document in accesspoint you can click view details, from here you can select in which mode you want to open the document.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

It seems you have opened the document with the Small Devices option(single object mode).

If you have the app open scroll to the bottom. You should be able to see a "Switch to Full Browser Version" option between the bookmarks and close option.

When you open the document in accesspoint you can click view details, from here you can select in which mode you want to open the document.