Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishalgoud
Creator III
Creator III

is it possible to give actions to every selection in filed....???

Hi Experts ,

I have a Field called ID which is having 8 values like 101,202,303,404,505,606,707,808 , now my requirement is when my user clicks on 101 it has to open sheet 1, and when my user clicks on 202 then it has to open sheet 2.....like that each value in the field ID have one action to open particular sheets...

Is it possible to do like this...

I tried Below method :

1) Go to Document Properties -- triggers -- on selection of any field --- and giving actions like select in field , activate sheet.

But the method not working properly..

IDPass Percentage

When my user clicks on 101 it has to navigate to sheet 1 based on the action and has to display the related sheet. like that I want to show for all the values in the ID.

Please Let me know if you guys know any other method to this...

thanks in advance..

Best Regards,

V

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You did not add the variable condition in the trigger. It seems to be working now. Check the attached

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

See if the attached sample is what you are looking for.

Capture.PNG

Best,

Sunny

vishalgoud
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny ,

Thanks a lot for the Answer , But here my case is something different already all sheets except main sheet should be hided using variables , and in main sheet if I select 101 I have to get only 101 sheet visible remaining all should be in hide condition . like vise I want it for all the sheets

your Answer working fine if we don't have any SHOW/HIDE conditions.

please find the attached qvw for more clarification. attached qvw for the main question

in the attached qvw I clearly mentioned my requirement.

sunny_talwar

You did not add the variable condition in the trigger. It seems to be working now. Check the attached

vishalgoud
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Perfect now , thanks Sunny...