Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

linking two documents

Dear All,

I have a dashboard that i am creating and i want to add links to another qlikview document to avoid duplicating work.

I have used hyperlink but it opens the document on a tab that i do not want. What i want is to open the correct tab when click the hyperlink.

The other thing i want is to create a bookmark on the second document and when i click the hyperlink i want to go straight to the hyperlink.

Is this possible?

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How you are written the Hyperlinks. Can you show image.

Other Thing, On the Second document means??

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
_armoco_
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Bruce,

Please find the attached applications.

Mainapp will lead to secondaryapp's 3rd sheet and from secondaryapp you can navigate back to Mainapp.

PS- Don't forget to change file paths in textboxes as it will be different in your PC

Not applicable
Author

this is what i did but i only want the document to open sheet 3 (in you example) only if it is opened through the link and to open the first sheet (welcome page) when user opens direct

I tried this link   https://community.qlik.com/thread/53743?tstart=0  to use parameters but its refusing