Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

problem of analysis

Hello again,

I have tried to work in a new indicator of my company, this company works in  health industry. this new requirement is about the urgency and hospitalization when the patients also has Diabetes or hypertension, then, in a table, i have all movements of each patient eg:

patient: pepita perez

Movements:

kind of movements: emergency

date: 20120301

cod: CM_001

kind of movements:

kind of movements: date control of hypertension

date: 201204

cod:CM_0003

i tried to use set analysis in this case but, didn't work

this is my expression:

=Count({<HOMO_PROGRAMAS.GrupoPrograma={'HIPERTENSOS','DIABETES'} -------- patients in Hypertension or diabetes

If(EPISODIOS.CodigoPaciente= Aggr(ONLY(                                        

{<MOVIMIENTOS.ClaseMovimiento={'A','AE','HP','IA','HE','H8'}       ---------patients in emergency or hospitalization

>} EPISODIOS.CodigoPaciente), EPISODIOS.CodigoPaciente)

, EPISODIOS.CodigoPaciente))

they didn't work because the same person can go to urgency more times in a same period, and i have to count all the times, this expression only returns one urgency or hospitalization in a period.....

please help me, i need that

pd: sorry for my english, i try to learn this language  

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Where / in which context are you using this expression? In a chart with what dimensions?

It might be easier to understand your issue if you could post your data layout (e.g. as INLINE tables posted here, or Excel tables or a small sample app) and your requested outcome (could also be an excel or an HTML table posted here).

In a simple case, I could think of:

=Count(

{<

HOMO_PROGRAMAS.GrupoPrograma={'HIPERTENSOS','DIABETES'},

MOVIMIENTOS.ClaseMovimiento={'A','AE','HP','IA','HE','H8'}  

>}

EPISODIOS.CodigoPaciente)

Regards,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

the problem is that i need two filters or two sets of information, first  i need all people that had a emergency or hospitalizacion in a period of time and of this patients i need the people who are diabetics or hipertensive. i can't to load this aplication or my data because is of SAP, and my aplication is heavy and for test this expression need many data.

and when i use your expression, don't work because qv forgets the previous condicion

between my expression, i have other problem that i post in the forum... i need count all people who has a movements or atencion and consult in other database if this people are active in a period of time corresponding of the movement

swuehl
MVP
MVP

You don't need to post your real data here, just some few lines of sample data / mock-up data. The sample should match your data layout as closely as possibly (that's probably the tricky part, to create a sample that matches your real, much more complex setting) but with a minimum of unneeded complexity.

For example, you've got patients, you've got movements or observations. What are the tables / fields involved? How are these tables linked in QV? How do these records look like (just some lines of fake data)?

And based on that sample data: What do you want to see as resulting table (using what dimensions?)?

Not applicable
Author

this is part of my application, just has 10 records. i don't need a table, i need three data... a numerator, a denominator and a result, this informacion is about all data

Thanks for your help

Lorena