Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

problem with negative values in qlikview

Hi,

I have to just take the negative values in a pivot chart and i am using the formula =if(num(Sum([Product Bookings Net]))<0,num(Sum([Product Bookings Net])))

This formula gives me negative values for sum customer while not for the others.

I am attaching the excel.

Please help me out on this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Sorry, I think I don't really understand.

It's hard to see in your excel file what fields you are summing up and what the other expressions are.

Maybe you need something like

=sum(aggr( if((Sum([Product Bookings Net]))<0,num(Sum([Product Bookings Net]))), [End Customer Site Name], [Business Unit], FiscalQuarter)

to take care of the Fiscal Quarter partial sums per Business Unit and End Customer.

Regards,

Stefan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Sorry, I think I don't really understand.

It's hard to see in your excel file what fields you are summing up and what the other expressions are.

Maybe you need something like

=sum(aggr( if((Sum([Product Bookings Net]))<0,num(Sum([Product Bookings Net]))), [End Customer Site Name], [Business Unit], FiscalQuarter)

to take care of the Fiscal Quarter partial sums per Business Unit and End Customer.

Regards,

Stefan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey whether U get the problem or not but really its a perfect answer.........thanks alot.....:):)