cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

problem with trigger

Hi dear experts,

I have a problema with a trigger.

ok, I have a list box which have the 'always one value selected' option and that, disable my trigger in other tab because, the value in the trigger and the list box are  diferent .

Any option for disable the list box option in change of the tab and is enable only in the active tab?

Best regards.

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Write a macro as below and invoke it as a trigger on  opening of Activesheet tab2.

sub clearPreviousSelections

ActiveDocument.Fields("SecondtabField").Clear

end sub

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kiruthi.

I trate but it not work.

regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I check and I see, just work correctly when the option in the list box('always one value selected')

is diseble.

regards

Not applicable
Author

I am not seeing one, could you post your sample?

Not applicable
Author

flash.PNG.pngok , in this list box I have 3 options M1,M2,M3  but I exclude one 'Q' wich is another option

so in the script I use an If sentence for exclude but in other field I include,

this list box have the 'alwais one value selected' option so if the option is ' M1'

in my other tab not cleaned the field .

regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

It might sound crazy, I am not seeing "Always one selected" in the listbox properties. But I can see "select possible"  though.

Not applicable
Author

thanks Kiruthi.

yes ,

I use like this but if you traite again there is other configuration for the first tab in the list box is now the 'alwais one value selected' enable so that disable the function of the trigger.

regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi Roldan,

I tried with lock and achieve some result in the appln attached, might be it helps you, let me know how it works..,