Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qlikView Conditional Show in Access Point

I have a Container with 5 charts in it. One of the 5 charts, and corresponding Container tab, displays depending on a dimension selection. In desktop, it works fine. Only the tab for the selected chart displays in the container, however, once it is published to Access Point, all 5 tabs display at all times.

We are using QV 11.20

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Which release of QV 11.2 is in use? Maybe an upgrade and/or a different browser may help.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Which release of QV 11.2 is in use? Maybe an upgrade and/or a different browser may help.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hey Tom,

Are you using AJAX or IE plugin to open report from Access Point? One of the users was facing similar problmes some time in the past, because of outdated IE plugin installed on his PC...

BR,

Kuba

Not applicable
Author

Hello Marcus.

We are using QV 11.20 SR7 and are in the process of upgrading to QV12. I loaded the application on the QV12 server and the issue goes away. I was going to try to upgrade the SR7 server to SR15 and test that also, but since the plan to upgrade to QV12 is already in process, I will wait until we go into production.

Thanks.

Tom