Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

reload error

hi all

can anyone explain this error ?

WarningThe QlikView Engine is Reloading, it will be killed (Please ignore logged warnings/errors about the kill).
9/29/2013 04:00:10.8538183InformationKilling the QlikView Engine. ProcessID=9932
9/29/2013 04:00:10.8538183InformationReload was aborted.
9/29/2013 04:00:10.9630176InformationClosed the QlikView Engine successfully. ProcessID=9932
9/29/2013 04:00:10.9786175ErrorThe task "DB/XXXX.qvw" failed. Exception:

QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.

at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOneNative(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, UInt32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)

at System.Threading.WaitHandle.InternalWaitOne(SafeHandle waitableSafeHandle, Int64 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)

at SolutionGlobal.ThreadPool.ThreadPoolJob.SafeWaitEvent(WaitHandle eventWaitHandle)

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

5 Replies
chandrasarva
Contributor II
Contributor II

Any update on this. we have the same issue and one of the job which is suppose to run in 6mins was keep running for more than a hour and then failed with the same error message.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Look in the log file of the document that failed to reload for more information. If logging is enabled for that file you'll find a file with the same name, but with .log appended to it. If that .log file doesn't exist check that you enabled logging on the General tab of the Document Properties window of the document.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
chandrasarva
Contributor II
Contributor II

yes we do have the document logs enabled. But in document log i see that the process has stopped at some point of code. I dont see any error or/warning in document log. But in task log i see the same error mentioned above. Not really sure what caused the task running for hour long. as said this task is suppose to run in 5-6mins and its been running successfully all these days.

But after it failed it ran successfully 2nd time.

I dont find much information in event logs too.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i think our problem was with the DB configuration check if you are running on a 64 or 32 BIT check the ODBC see that it matches the DB and also check in the QV script load there is also a check box "force 32bit"

check that it is configured correctly

Untitled.png

abhijeetraut
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Were you able to find solution for this problem? We are facing the same issue. Query extraction which used to take 30 min for 1 month now it is taking 1.5 hr.