Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

send a list to a emailadress

Hi Community,

how can I send multiple datarecords with the Qlikview Developer by email ?
I intend to send the related datarecords as a list.

In this case (see snapshot), the following datarecords should be listet in email.

------------------------------------------------Example of QV Email---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Salesman,

the customers <here should be a list of Id's like see example --> 3, 4, 6 > are in the blacklist !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I make it the best ?

Thank you !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

i tried this and it works well ! See attachment

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Is it at all possible with qv ?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

i tried this and it works well ! See attachment

Not applicable
Author

looks very interesting ,

Thanks,

Bhushan

gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II

Hi there,

The best way to do the above is- firstly you create a report and then go to reports tab--edit reports and then drag and drop your desired dashboard/report on to the pdf, give it an ID.

So now our report is created and our next target is to send those reports to the users with pdf as attachment.... For this purpose my way is to make a macro for it by pressing ctrl+m. this will open up a page, now you have select vb from the 2 radio buttons given and also select system access. Test the maco and then save it(if you are having the script for mailing execution then try out or else I'll send the coding). Now as and when you schedular gets stated, an email(s) will be sent to the users

Not applicable
Author

Hello Guarav,

Thanks for the tip! The reporting of Qlikview is so horrible. Is there no other way to present the data better? Thank you!

Best regards,

gauravkhare
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

The reports that will be generated in pdf format will look the same or rather it will contain the charts that are there in your dashboard. Frankly speaking it won't look that horrible. kindly try out ..... Big Smile