Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vidhyancs
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

set analysis

hi all,

need a small favor as i know that the below expression is to ignore the selections from Year, Quarter and Month and accept all other filters.

sum({$<Year=, Quarter, Month>} SalesAmount)

but what i need is i just need to accept the selections from Year,Quarter and Month and ignore all other filters.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Maybe:
Sum({1<Year=P(Year),Quarter=P(Quarter),Month=P(Month)> SalesAmount)
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Maybe:
Sum({1<Year=P(Year),Quarter=P(Quarter),Month=P(Month)> SalesAmount)
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The onother thing is to consider if other selections can Include/Eclude data from your Year,Quarter and month fields