Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arixooo123
Creator III
Creator III

setting a constant size for dimensions in mekko charts

Hello Dears,

I like to see to status of customers in 33 countries, mekko charts do that nicely, the problem is that size bars are proportional to the number of customers in each country, that makes a country like china or India to get most of the screen and little part to others. that makes it hard to view and understand.

is it possible to change the setting of a mekko chart in a way that assign a constant space to each value (in this case country).

Thanks Guys

11 Replies
arixooo123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks buddy, that's what i want

arixooo123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

real.PNG.png

sorry,  but now i have a issue. the problem with width of bars shifted to the height of them. countries with less customers are that short which is not even readable. in order to see the percentage instead of number, i set the expression as count([customers])/count( total [customers]) 

i like to see each country regardless of its customer numbers equal in size. the thing i'm looking for is the percentage of each customer status segment in each country.

for example 40% of india customers are active, in china 45% are active. information like this should be easily readable from this chart.