cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loris
Contributor
Contributor

split data table

Buongiorno, sono nuovo nell'utilizzo di Qlik, sono riuscito a caricare e trattare tutti i file tranne uno perchè è diverso da tutti gli altri. Allego immagine di esempio: sono 3 ordini, ogni ordine l'ho colorato per capire meglio. Nel primo ordine la riga "T" ha le celle contenenti vari dati relative al cliente; la riga "R" contiene i dati di un singolo prodotto. Tutti gli ordini hanno la stessa stuttura ma il numero di righe "R" è variabile in base ai prodotti ordinati. Non capisco come posso suddividere ogni singolo ordine

Hello, I'm new to using Qlik, I was able to load and process all files except one because it is different from all the others. I attach an example image: there are 3 orders, each order I colored it to better understand. In the first order, row "T" has cells containing various data relating to the customer; row "R" contains data for a single product. All orders have the same structure but the number of "R" lines is variable based on the products ordered. I don't understand how I can split every single order

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

@Loris  Can you share sample data with expected output?

Loris
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

attachment image and description:

I have 2 tables with name "CUSTOMER" and "ORDINI".

In the "CUSTOMER” table i have linked "CODE" with the "ORDINI" table "CODE".

By selecting the customer code in the "CUSTOMER" table i would like to have as a result all the orders made, as in the "RESULT" table.

In the "ORDINI" table there are all the orders of all the customers.

Loris
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sample table + result

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Kushal_Chawda  I know notifications are still not working for you guys, poster did respond back with sample data etc., so if you have some time, thanks in advance, as always!

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.