Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

to find missing days and colour the sundays in pivot table.

Hi All,

I have a problem in qlikview.

I need to show branch wise and day wise collection in pivot chart, in which branch and days are dimension.

when i am seeing with all branches the pivot chart showing all the days, but when have click on particular branch some days are missing in the pvot, i have check why its not showing i noticed that per that particular branch on that days collection is not happen but i want to display the missing days also in pivot table even if the data is not there, and i also want to colour the sunday day in pivot chart.

please help me as i need it very urgent.....

thanks in advnace......

6 Replies
spsrk_84
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

In pivot table there is option called" Supress Missing Values" in PRESENTATION TAB ..Uncheck that option and either in the dimension or even in the expression write the background expression with some filter condition and apply RGB condition.

hope u got the point..if not attacht he sample file.

Regards,

Ajay

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ajay,

thanks for ur suggestion.

the above suggestion i already done, but still it is not showing.

help me please.....

spsrk_84
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

can u attach the sample file ...

Regards,

Ajay

Not applicable
Author

Hi...

Sum of AMOUNTDAY
12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031(blank)Grand Total
Total10200405060708090100110120130140016017018019020021022023024002602702802903003104530

i want the data to display is above formate.

the yellow colour indicate its a sunday in that particular month, i want to hylight it and also i want display missing days with o values.

i am attaching sample data for u...

Data:

LOAD

* INLINE

[

;

Main:

LOAD

Day

(DATE) as

DAY

resident

Data;

drop

table

Data;

spsrk_84
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I have attached the file .go through that.

I have created one Mastercalendar such your dimension will be coming from that table i.e day since it is a master calendar it will contain all the days and when evre the there is no data also it will show Zero.

In the previous case since your Dimension doesnot have that particular data value so the particular data value willnot appear in tha chart hence it will not be possible for you to see those zero values also.

Hope it is clear now...:)

cheers,

Ajay

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please uncheck "suppress null values" in dimension tab and "suppress zero values" in presentation tab

I hope this will work .

Thanks,

Vivek