Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

ui copy?

Hi experts,

i have sales.qvw with me  and i made changes in  tab1 ,  other side one of colleugue  having same application  and he made changes in tab2   now i want make final application ,  it means i want keep the all changes in one application

so ihave to do here i need to make tab1 changes to my collegue application   or he need to make tab2 changes in my application?

how to copy ? how to replace the tabs in one application to another?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Open 2 applications at a time.just click on tab1 and select all using ctrl-a and ctrl -c then paste it all objects from one application to another apllication(ctrl-v)

do it same for tab2 also...

View solution in original post

13 Replies
anbu1984
Master III
Master III

its_anandrjs

Hi,

You can use Binary load of that application and merge the tables into single QVW and then use final QVW.

Regards

Anand

its_anandrjs

Hi,

Or you can generate script file by using Ctrl + E >> File >> Export to script file >> and create the (QVS) script file

And then open this script file in any other QVW.

Regards

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

i will take my application as binary and how about my collegue application ?

i need to load load all tables indidually ?

if i go for load how about ui part?

can u tell me step by step process to end ?  pls

Not applicable
Author

It is simple, You just need to open differently both the applications on individual qlikview desktop. Then just click on the chart on either side, Right Click and Copy Object and on the other tab of other application, right click on empty sheet area and paste the object.

The object will get paste on same location and size as available in other tab.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks,

Singh

Not applicable
Author

in same desktop is not possible ?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Open 2 applications at a time.just click on tab1 and select all using ctrl-a and ctrl -c then paste it all objects from one application to another apllication(ctrl-v)

do it same for tab2 also...

Not applicable
Author

It is possible in same as well. Just for ease you can open both application at different desktops.

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

obj are copying but when i go for selections its not working